The project aimed at addressing existing problems in product line testing (e.g. by variable artifacts) through the development of a new approach for integration and system testing. The new approach should allow for a higher reuse during the creation and execution of test cases. To realize this, the following activities were performed:
- Development of a technique for integration testing in software product line engineering, in particular for the creation of reusable integration test cases in domain engineering and their reuse in application engineering.
- Development of a technique for the prevention of redundant test executions by determining the test cases to be executed repeatedly. The new technique was developed through extending known approaches for effects analysis known from single system development.
- Scenario-based approach for integration testing in software product line engineering (ScenTED-IT)
- Scenario-based approach for the prevention of redundant test executions in the application engineering of software product lines (ScenTED-DF)
01.10.2006 – 01.03.2011
Funded by: German Research Foundation (DFG)
Programm: Computer Science (Software Technology)
Funded amount: 270.000,- Euro
- Universität Duisburg-Essen
- Universität Leipzig
- Universität Namur
- Universität Sevilla